We are "dog" people and understand how difficult it is to leave your friend at home. We allow dogs in the Moab House. Our pet fee is $10/night/pet. To ensure that all guests have an enjoyable stay, we ask pet parents to agree to the following Pet Policy before booking our pet friendly house:
- My pet is not aggressive; up to date with vaccinations and is well socialized with other animals and with other people.
- My pet is free of ticks and fleas.
- My pet will be with me under my care at all times. If I leave my pet unattended in the room I will assume financial responsibility for any damage that occurs. A $75 fee will be assessed for all complaints of unattended animals causing a disturbance to other guests.
- My pet will be on a leash and under my control when outside.
- I will clean up after my pet and dispose of any waste.
- I will keep my pet off of all furniture including the bed, chairs or couches. A $100 cleaning penalty will be assessed for rooms that require excessive cleaning due to stained bedspreads, etc.
- I will assume financial responsibility for any damage caused by my pet during my stay.